1.4 Personal data means any information directly or indirectly related to a particular user. This can be:
- e-mail address
- Phone number Address, Lieu, ZIP, Country, Canton, State, Province
- Company identification number (UID)
- data on the devices used by the user (computer, browser type, mobile device operating system)
- messages that are contained in the correspondence between users with Smilodo (usually from eShop Owners or eShop Users)
- messages that are contained in the correspondence between End Customers with an eShop
- other communication information, which at the request of the user, is provided to them through the registration form and/or by filling out their profile on the platform, writing a message and/or review
- information obtained by oral communication
1.5 Data processing means any action on the personal data, including but not limited to: access, provision, distribution, collection, systematization, storage, accumulation, recording, transmission, blocking, deletion, clarification, update and/or modification, depersonalization and others ways of using the personal data by the Aeddon Ltd. or by the eShops.
1.6 The Data Manager is therefore the Aeddon Ltd. or the eShop Owner.
- registering on Smilodo and/or
- registering on an eShop and/or
- entering his personal data and/or
- providing his personal date in another way and/or
- performing any actions within Smilodo or an eShop and/or
- using any part of the Site and/or
- by expressing another explicit consent
1.8 Users may provide the data independently by
- posting it on Smilodo or an eShop and/or
- communicating through telephone channels and/or
- the electronic address of Aeddon Ltd. or of the eShop Operator and/or
- the postal address of Aeddon Ltd. or of the eShop Owner or
The user acknowledges that in the event of his negligence in the security and protection of his personal data and authorization data (password, login), third parties may gain unauthorized access to the account and user data. Neither Aeddon Ltd. nor the eShop Owners shall be liable for damages caused by such access.