Below you can find some popular options:
1. Boxed - in most cases, this type of software is paid.
These include CS-Cart, Shop-Script, UMI and many more options. Some of them are specialized for the sale of various products, and some contain individual rates for the online store.
2. Studio - sometimes they are equated with "homemade". Yes, they are exclusive, but they do not spread to the masses, but that's exactly why they are not in demand at all, because they have some drawbacks. You will not be able to change or expand the functionality of the website on your own, but you will have to study everything yourself “groping in the dark”, because you will not be able to find educational video lessons or instructions anywhere.
3. Constructors - this is the simplest service option that will help you create a structured online store within a short period of time. The main advantage of this option is convenience. If you are new to web development, this is exactly your option. It is also important to take into account disadvantage: the entire project will fully belong to the developer.
4. The engine in the form of an online service (SaaS) - this option is rapidly gaining relevance. There is a favorable rate here, because the service is aimed specifically at online sales.
5. Open Source - This software is available FREE OF CHARGE. Technical support is not listed in this option.